Regional Business Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Regional Business Analyst in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Manage service portfolios of two product lines and set up pricing for different offerings (extended warranty, carepacks, service contracts, value-added services, parts sales, etc.)
- Perform data collection, analysis and reporting at fixed intervals, catering to information needs from worldwide teams, regional teams, in-country teams and the global business unit.
- Perform ad-hoc data collection, analysis and reporting to support in country service business teams and sales teams with defining and deploying new services or special promotions on existing offerings.
- Define sales quotas and financial budgets through analysis of past performance and predicting the impact of future trends.
- Facilitate channel operation related issues such as tracking contract adoption per country, setting up special/exceptional contracts in the system, facilitating the invoicing process of contracts and other deliverables, etc.
- Carrying out inter-company financial transactions as and when required.
- Act as the primary contact person within the team for accounts receivables
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Degree in business, finance or analytics field
- At least 1 year of experience in a business analyst or equivalent role.
- Demonstrable analytical skills, and able to present data and analysis in a clear, concise and convincing manner.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Good communication skills at all levels of an organization - both in one-on-one situations and in groups (spoken and written)
- Possess a customer-centric attitude.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top