Regional Area Manager - East Java
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Regional Area Manager Print in East Java - Indonesia, you will have a chance to
- Serve as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding Print product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educate and update partners on new HP technologies or solutions. With the possibility to be brought in by partners to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to make sure hit sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of HP.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience in Print category at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
Back to top