Regional 3D Printing Expertise Center Product Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Regional 3D Printing Expertise Center Product Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- HP Pre-Sales support: Assistance on demos and tradeshows. Support to our sales force and channel at Introevents and announcement activities. Provide hp Demo units installation and support starting in April 16. Run customer demos to enable deals. Technical communication to service & sales communities.
- Channel Set Up: Assist partners with the first units installation and repairs. Build technical Channel relationship. Identify gaps in technical Channel readiness & work together with HP Regional Channel manager by defining action plans.
- Technical Training: Drive the pre-intro training to our channel and HP support team. Assure knowledge and experience is share with our partners and team. Content creation and training delivery. Develop documentation and tools to assure a great deployment of the technical information. Keep the training content and the product technical information updated.
- Early units Support: Deliver early customer units installation and support starting in October 16. Support first customer installation and units setup together with resellers. Capture feedback and share with design teams to early reaction and fix issues.
- Channel &HP Post-Sales support: Provide expert support to resellers and HP direct support & Service workforce by managing technical complex escalations to assure customers get the best level of expertise for HP products (HW & SW). Provide consultancy service to our channel for competitor's replacement experience.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience in Technical Support or Consultation or Product Management
- Solid Printing Workflow and connectivity Technical Expertise: 5 years of applicable Work Experience inprinting workflow and connectivity in customers environment, able to analyze and customizes workflow proposal to fit customer needs.
- Direct experience in 3D Pinter product category
- Using appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware, software, and electrical component design
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top