HP Inc. is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create.
If you are our Recruitment Coordinator in Penang, you will have a chance to
- Support Recruiting function with recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms and managing on the ground logistics across the regions
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data and producing ad hoc reports.
- Perform various additional duties (like resume screening etc.) if needed, that support the recruitment function
- Partner with recruiters to answer candidate inquiries
- Enter and maintain data in the recruiting system and other spreadsheets as needed
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant coordination work experience preferably in the capacity of a Recruitment Coordinator
- 2-3 years of knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities while maintaining confidential information
- Ability to recognize and escalate appropriate issues, tasks, responsibilities and requests
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top