Recruiter - Talent Acquisition
Are you passionate about recruiting and social media? Do you think outside the box, inspire new ideas and solutions? Our Talent Acquisition organization is looking for a new inspiring team member who will be working on a 48 months temporary assignment with senior leaders and will be leading key hiring projects in Israel, mainly focusing on HP Scitex.
HP Scitex is driving the digital transformation of large-format printing with a versatile portfolio of industrial presses equipped with the latest technologies in digital printing. Are you ready to bring the best talents to HP?
Your key responsibilities
- You will be focusing on implementing key recruitment projects for Scitex Large format Industrial Presses and meeting business needs.
- Drive and build solid relationships with all the key stakeholder involved in the hiring projects.
- Act as a key advisor to management to ensure the recruitment strategy is aligned with business needs.
- You will leverage key recruitment tools and channels to reach both passive and active candidates on the market.
- You will ensure that recruiting efforts are in compliance with local legal and corporate requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- Typically 2 to 4 years of recruiting experience (nice to have: previous experience in the printing industry)
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing recruitment projects
- Sourcing/headhunting experience
- Social media savvy
- Customer and result oriented mind-set
- Fluent in English
- Positive can-do approach
- Curious; finding new/different ways to attract talent and visualize trends
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top