R&D Systems Engineer Soft Signage Textile
HP Large Format division in Barcelona (Spain) is looking for experienced engineers in the R&D System Integration Engineering Field (Writing System Engineer Position).
Position Summary and key responsibilities
The opening is in the R&D HP's Large Format Printing team for Soft Signage / Sign & Display applications to identify and develop innovative end-to-end solutions.
Accountable for the delivery of customer-centered solution's roadmap that will help HP deliver game-changing digital printing solutions.
Drive strategic alliances and partnership with selected soft signage players for workflow and end-to-end solutions.
Roadmap lead for Soft Signage / Sing & Display solutions, based on relevant knowledge and expertise on applications and technologies Identify, architect & develop innovative end-to-end Soft Signage solutions Establish alliances and partnerships for end-to-end solutions based on combined HP and partner assets
Candidate Selection Criteria
- 5+ years' experience across digital printing industry related jobs
- Relevant experience on Soft Signage / Sign and display printing, deep understanding of applications and workflows
- Solid background on color management and end-to-end solution for Soft Signage digital applications: RIPS, color management, design tools, finishing tools and processes
- Able to establish external collaborations to integrate key assets for HP end-to-end solutions
- Relocation applicable based on candidate experience
- Demonstrated experience in Textile digital applications will be also valued
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in an Engineering/Science related discipline
- High level of analytical decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship, teamwork, and communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of project management tools, qualification techniques, as utilized in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Software skills: experience on software tools and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence across multiple levels and functions
- Strong teamwork and people skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top