R&D Senior Mechanical Engineer
HP Scitex is looking for a professional to work on development of our new press! We're at design of completely new platform which based on up to date Thermal InkJet technology, completely new ink and targets conversion of analog Packaging and Corrugated market into Digital.
This is a unique opportunity to join and influence design of completely new platform and be a part of Analog-to-Digital conversion of huge market.
- Experienced Mechanical Engineer to address multidisciplinary challenges in Mechanical design specializing on design of mechanisms & Fluid & Heat analysis.
- Leading the technical solutions from lab research stage to system implementation
Skills & Experience
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. or M.SE (System Engineering) is an advantage
- More than 5 years of experience in detailed design of Mechanical assemblies
- Experience with design of complicated and accurate mechanisms
- 3-5 years' experience in detailed design of fluid mechanics, heat and mass transfer systems.
- In depth knowledge of theoretical calculations for heat, mass transfer &hydraulics (pressure loss, flow regime)
- Proven experience in CFD analysis using Final elements SW.
- Capability of solving complex multidisciplinary problems, including test definitions and data analysis.
- Experience of working in big / international companies - advantage
- Ability to lead small team of engineers without direct reporting
- Self-motivated, good presentation skills
- Good level of English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top