R&D Mechanical Engineer Soft Signage Textile
HP Large Format Division in Barcelona (Spain) is looking for experienced engineers.
Position Summary and key responsibilities
The opening is in the R&D HP's Large Format Mechanical Team for Soft Signage / Sign & Display applications to identify and develop innovative end-to-end solutions.
Accountable for the delivery of customer-centered solution's roadmap that will help HP deliver game-changing digital printing solutions.
Drive strategic alliances and partnership with selected soft signage players for developing critical functionalities, accessories, workflows and in general end-to-end solutions.
Roadmap lead for Soft Signage / Sing & Display functionalities and solutions, based on relevant knowledge and expertise on applications and technologies Identify, architect & develop innovative end-to-end soft Signage solutions Establish alliances and partnerships for end-to-end solutions based on combined HP and partner assets
Candidate Selection Criteria
- 5+ years' experience across digital printing industry related jobs
- Relevant experience on Soft Signage / Sign and display printing, deep understanding of applications and workflows
- Solid background on Design and Characterization processes. Previous experience in CAD design (3D & 2D), prototyping and manufacturing technologies, prototyping construction, test plans definition and execution, documentation
- Able to establish external collaborations to integrate key assets for HP end-to-end solutions
- Relocation applicable based on candidate experience
- Demonstrated experience in Textile digital applications will be also valued
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in an Engineering/Science related discipline
- High level of analytical decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship, teamwork, and communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of project management tools, qualification techniques, as utilized in an environment of continuous improvement
- Software skills: experience on software tools and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence across multiple levels and functions
- Leadership and fluid communication
- Strong teamwork and people skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top