R&D Mechanical Engineer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our R&D Mechanical Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to work on the following project:
- Develop engineering specifications and requirements; develop solutions to achieve and exceed expectations of marketing and customer requirements.
- Work with ID and Ux (User experience) to conceptualize the design that meets program goals.
- System and part design using Creo Elements/ CAD/ Solidworks.
- Work with Procurement / Tooling and operation team to bring product into mass production that meet quality and cost goals.
- Manage risks associated with the delivery of your project and maintain suitable backup options.
- Test and verify your design to meet all functionality, reliability, serviceability, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist the organization in maintaining system quality throughout the product lifecycle.
- Solving technically challenging and organizational complex issues.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Fresh graduate with a degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study
- Relevant knowledge in Printer or consumer product design will be an advantage
- Good to possesses knowledge in the following:
- Product design, case parts cosmetic treatments, worst casing analysis, FMEA, Design of Experiment, Metrology concept (such as Cp/Cpk)
- Ability to work independently or on a team, with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to work with a degree of ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Creative and Innovative.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top