R&D FPGA Senior Engineer
The Barcelona site hosts the HP 3D Printing Business, responsible for the Research and Development, Marketing and Operations of the Multi Jet Fusion, HP 3D Printer and the next big Worl Wide revolution in all the industries.
As an engineer in the ASIC/FPGA technology group you will be responsible for delivering ASIC/FPGA solutions that meet program requirements. You will analyze customer requirements (e.g. external, firmware, writing system, electronics, mechanics) and be responsible for the definition, design, verification, integration and documentation of functional blocks for implementation in a wide variety of ASIC platforms (e.g. PLD, FPGA, ASIC). You will need to create and execute test and verification plans at both the simulation and HW levels and be able to do so at the system level.
- Master´s degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering Computer Science or Physics with electronics specialization.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and work autonomy
- English language proficiency
- Experience with digital electronics systems (ASICs, FPGAs, microprocessors, high-speed digital circuits, bus standards - USB,PCI…- )
- Knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog or VHDL) is a must
- Knowledge in Advanced Verification Techniques (System Verilog, SystemC, Assertion-Based Verification…)
- Experience with C, C++, STL and Linux
- Knowledge in computer science/programming, specifically product firmware development would be valued.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, TCL or Python) is a plus
What do we offer:
You will be working from our main EMEA Headquarters in Sant Cugat (Barcelona), with worldwide responsibility regarding the R&D and business aspects of 3D and Large Format Printing. That is why we will make sure you enjoy a great work environment, amazing facilities and an innovative and technology focused atmosphere. Not only this, but as an HP employee, you will enjoy many different benefits, such as:
- Very flexible working schedule.
- Ticket restaurants and a big canteen with daily menu.
- Free parking and sports facilities at the Site.
- Private health and life insurance.
- Childcare provisions.
- Training and Development.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top