R&D Electronics Hardware Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our R&D Electronics Hardware Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Develop printer's electronics hardware with leading edge ASIC, processor, memory, imaging, sensing and motion control technologies for future HP Inkjet printers
- Responsible for meeting product requirements, driving for breakthroughs in cost and efficiency, selection of new components, schematic implementation, circuit level bring-up, low level programming, debug and validation.
- Create prototype and proof-of-concept by applying rapid prototyping methodology.
- Collaborate with rest of the product development team to integrate your deliverables towards release of new products into production
- Actively scout new electronics and IoT technologies to improve products and create new solutions.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer engineering or related Engineering
- 5 years of industry experience in cross-functional R&D (electrical and embedded software engineering).
- Experienced in programming in C/C++ Assembling language. Understand the real time OS and principles.
- Strong knowledge of electronics principles and microprocessor-based design
- Expert with industry leading schematic capture, layout and simulation tools
- Knowledge of electronics printed circuit board development process
- Experienced in integration and debugging of embedded digital systems
- Knowledge in statistical tools, 6 sigma, FMEA would be advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate technical concepts to higher management.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top