R&D Software Embedded Engineer (No Prior Experience Required)
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our R&D Software Embedded Engineer (No Prior Experience Required) in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of firmware.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Are you a high performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Graduates with less than 1 year of experience.
- Using firmware design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software development skills, interaction and integration with hardware design.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding and debugging procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate design options.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!
Back to top