R&D Software (Embedded) Engineer
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our R&D Software (Embedded Engineer) in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of firmware.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Are you a high performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically, 2-4 years' experience.
- Using firmware design tools and languages.
- General understanding of firmware and hardware design, including interactions and integrations of firmware with hardware.
- Firmware testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top