Quality Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
- Manages and leads a program involving multiple functions and project teams to promote quality culture and drive the quality improvement process for a product or service offering.
- Develops and directs development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal development, manufacturing and service delivery partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma or other Quality certification preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Back to top