Quality Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Quality Program Manager:
- Lead quality related strategic improvement projects in China based PC factories.
- Analyze factory quality performance metrics to identify trends and focus areas for improvement.
- Develop and present innovative ideas for automation and assembly process control.
- Coordinate supplier scoring with other engineering teams. Communicate and manage improvement actions with supplier.
Skills and Experience
- Project management experience required. PMP certification preferred.
- Experience in either assembly or fabrication operations.
- Experience using statistical process control and analysis in assembly or fabrication operations. Must be familiar with and proficient in the use of control charts, pareto analysis, and other statistical analysis tools. Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Mandarin is essential.
- Previous experience with vision equipment preferred.
- 5-10 year Supply Chain experience
- BS in Engineering discipline (IE, ME, EE, etc) or Statistics/Mathematics required. MS preferred.
Back to top