Q4 HP Rio Rancho Sales, Support, and Operations
- Rio Rancho, NM
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates from the Kirtland AFB Hiring Events for Sales, Customer Support, and Operations roles in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Qualified applicants will be contacted in concert with the approval and publication of identical, approved positions within HP. Candidates who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology sector including by not limited to, African American, Latino, Native American, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Typically 1+ years of experience in related field, preferably in IT, Sales, Operations, or Customer Support
- Direct experience interacting with customers (i.e., Technical, Administrative, or Call Center roles)
- Two year university/Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Solid telesales skills
- Ability to listen to customer needs and tailor messages to customers based on their needs
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution
- Exhibits knowledge of HP portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements
- With management guidance, proactively contacts and sells products/services and completes lead follow-up with assigned area of responsibility
- Consistently meets or exceeds goals and metrics
Timeline for hiring and on-boarding will vary throughout the next months. Qualified applicants may be asked to come back for 2nd interviews with HP team members at HP (Rio Rancho office).
Back to top