PWI WW Install Manager
The HP PWP Service team inside GSS EMEA is looking for a professional with a people manager vocation and technical background covering both people management activities, service operations and customer relationship with at least 5 years of experience in services roles.
- Responsible for the overall installation business success by managing PWP installations and high value relocations for the PWP customers. Establishes strategies and business plans to support business goals and initiatives by driving profitable growth and Total Customer Experience (TCE) in the installation service.
- Manages and monitors performance of the team, product and service business metrics (e.g., Time to Install, Spare Parts consumption, financial performance, TCE, Elevations); and delivers recovery or action plans for exception issues.
- Identifies and drives process improvements for current product and future product installations and relocations services including delivery, business operations, and individual and team productivity to improve overall effectiveness
- Creating and foster a mutually beneficial relationship with Product Business Groups, Alliance partners, Services functional and support teams, and Regional Business Development Manager, Sales, Solution Partners Organization, and delivery functions
- Focal point for installation team issues and resolution plans
- Assigns responsibilities, provides direction, leadership, and coaching, removes barriers as needed to enable direct reports to execute their roles and achieve objectives and goals
- Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding. Achieves diversity and other Human Resources (HR) goals.
- Ultimate ownership for achieving business results of the PWI service business (typically >= $30M rev./year)
- Managing all aspects of service technical phases at the product installation line level
- Change impact multiple products or processes
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 5+ years to establish proven track record in Service Business Management
- Established management background of high level individual contributors (leading teams)
- Typically first level and advanced level university degree
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Technical process background. Technical elevation processes in graphic arts environment.
- High market knowledge. Need broad knowledge competitive market dynamics, business models, business strategies and processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate organization, culture and policies, cross functional roles and objectives
- Skills in management of people and business relationships, knowledge in organizational design and planning, problem solving, managing individual and team productivity and dynamics, and excellent communication, and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with financial reporting tools and ability to correctly design reports and interpret their output
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and drive change across functions; highly developed program management and change management.
- Management by influence with international, multi-cultural, virtual teams
- Influence cross-functionally and on senior management level.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top