PWI Field Technical Support Specialist
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our PageWide Field Technical Support Specialist in Australia, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Provide direct or indirect support to all PWI installations, relocation delivery and support.
- As an experienced and qualified Specialist Engineer of PWI, be responsible for monitoring, supporting & executing administration tasks for PWI according to agreed service deliverables, including cost effective solutions and services for ongoing support.
- Focus on the Escalations management and support to Tier 1 to Tier 3 engineers (Complex Break/Fix Resolution / Support)
- Assist the Technical manager and ASM in their overall responsibilities
- Respond to urgent and complex trouble escalation calls (in accordance with timeliness guidelines of agreed service levels).
- Communicate with internal and external PWI support levels in accordance with the Escalations Management Process.
- Provide leadership as escalation point in complex situations or platform services escalation levels 1 through to 3.
- Investigate, manage, and reduce cases though a systematic escalations management process
- Lead projects to reduce cases through case management and knowledge sharing Process
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Relevant formal technical education
- Above 8 years related working experience, printing industry background
- Broad customer facing experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, maintain and approach customers
- Experience with managing HP- PWI products within the customer base.
- Knowledge of the graphics art industry and HP-PWI customer's needs
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Controller programming skills
- Strong understanding of PWI – Inkjet technology (preferred previous work experience)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactivity with good attention to detail
- Ability to document solutions for usage by other technicians and customers
- Ability to drive technical action plans
- Good team player
- Ability to travel. This role will involve approximately 50% International travel
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top