Publishing Network Operations Manager
- Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain
GSB Solutions Business has the mission to accelerate digital printing demand for GSB application and deliver new sources of value for HP beyond traditional Hardware and Ink. We do so by developing a "Product as a Service" (PaaS) platform and a suite of vertical solutions that connect the demand (publishers, brands, retailers and content owners) to a curated network of Print Service Providers (PSPs) in an open and collaborative digital ecosystem.
First vertical of focus is Publishing market and new HP's Book-as-a-Service model, to expand later to additional verticals (Packaging, Decoration, Apparel...).
Solutions Business organization is structured around the two key focus areas: demand generation (publishers, brands, retailers) and supply (PSP network development).
The Global Network Operations organization has the mission and focus to build & manage the operational infrastructure to support both demand & supply, with operational excellence, simplicity & adaptability; by managing customer projects (Project Management Office), Sales Operations, PSP partner operations and Business Analytics.
Publishing Network Operations management role is key to operationally coordinate and manage the Publishing Print-Service-Provider network day-to-day operations since inception thru scale-up and consolidation. Responsibilities include:
- Operational Set up of Publishing PSPs (Book-of-1 and short run book producers), working closely with overall PSP Network Mgr; including SOW, Capacity/Capability, Pricing, Quality tiering, Production Pricing set up & updates, Shipping price set up & updates, Logistics.
- Technical Set up of Publishing PSPs, collaborating with technical teams, sales operations and support in order to secure on time Site Flow deployment, SKU setup, Claim portal and overall technical readiness.
- Day-to-Day Operational management, overseeing supply & demand matching, controlling service-level agreements (quality, cost & delivery) and actively managing KPI performance taking action as needed.
- Claims management, including Metrics, claim validation & follow up (reprint,...), claim closure, NPS linked to Support function.
- Invoicing management, Purchase orders, invoicing validation, payment validation.
We are looking for a professional profile as follows:
- 5-10 years Production Management experience on Publishing industrial printing (books, magazines).
- Engineering or technical equivalent degree.
- Strong partner management skills and excellent team player.
- Excellent communication and change management skills, with great partner facing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intrapreneurial spirit, willingness to work and lead in new business creation environment.
Back to top