PSS Life Cycle Marketing Manager I
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are looking for an insights-driven Product Manager who will create our future core commercial notebooks.
Manage product through the development, launch and sustaining activities for HP commercial notebooks.
- Ensure the successful introduction of new products by actively managing and tracking the operational go-to-market elements.
- Will work closely with Category Managers, Product Engineering, Product Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations and Regional Marketing teams.
- Coordinate cross-platform activities for platforms in development and sustaining including cross-platform region requests, commodity planning, and product samples planning.
- Deliver organized, predictable & consistent platform communications regarding product schedules, out of cycle updates, issues, and product lifecycles.
- Work with the Marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop compelling and accurate platform deliverables in preparation for product launches.
- Support and coordinate sustaining product activities.
- Represent Business Notebooks at key events and customer briefings.
Experience and skills
This position requires a BA or BS degree or equivalent with 2-5 years of related experience in product management, product marketing, operations or program management. Experience with consumer and/or commercial consumer electronic products and strong technical and sales skills also preferred. The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Proven capability in project management and cross-functional team management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, management and cross-functional teams; demonstrated ability to influence and persuade
- Business acumen - ability to manage budgets
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Proactive, resourceful and problem-solving attitude
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can also operate in details
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Customer and data driven
- Broad knowledge of marketing and marketing program implementation: knowledge of competitor's product offerings, knowledge of industry norms and opportunities, understanding of product life cycle, in depth knowledge of marketing elements (product, pricing, promotion, and positioning)
- Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Dynamic, motivated, and results-oriented creative thinker
Back to top