PS Services Category Senior Financial Analyst
Are you an experienced professional with solid finance background looking for new challenges? Join us to support a new strategic and growing business for DaaS (Device as a Service) in Personal Systems Category
What will your role consist of?
- Month-end close activities related to services deals
- Reporting & profitability analysis at the deal level
- Strategic advisory and recommendation to business partners
- Planning: flash/budget
- Business support to pre-sales and risk assessment of the deals before signature
- Close partnership with countries finance teams
- Process improvement to ensure scalability
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree or equivalent in Finance and/or Accounting
- Typically plus 10 years of experience in various finance roles
- Experience in business finance in the services environment, controllership/GRRO will be particularly valuable for this role
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong business and finance acumen
- Superior analytical skills
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starting and leadership skills
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top