Project Manager & Test Lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Basic level project manager role, coordinating initiatives or leading testing activities of bigger transformation initiatives. Participate in cross functional and cross regional teams in projects aimed at process efficiency, simplification and system asset reduction. Projects can cover but are not limited to any functions in the Value Chain which include any of the following domains: Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Order and Enablement.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Contributes with the implementation of new methods and processes, sometimes also to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
Participate in cross-functional initiatives. Works as a subject matter expert in process improvements and also establishing policies. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Works across multiple countries and businesses; works horizontally and vertically.
- Decision-making implications may extend beyond immediate function, and may impact the business directly.
- Frequently interacts with Managers and SMEs.
- Domain scope - Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Order and Enablement
- Product Categories - All
- Business Partner Relations - Finance, Sales/Ops, Planning, Category, Marketing, etc.
- Other Partners - Internal and Partner manufacturing, Suppliers, Logistics Service Providers
- SC Interlocks - Master Data/PDM, Source/Make/Deliver, OM, Reporting, Partner Collaboration, WW S&D
Education and Experience:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Demonstrated skills in best practices of project management.
- Lean Six Sigma basics knowledge - green/black belt and/or PMP certification preferred
Process and Systems Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge across multiple business units, with an understanding of emerging trends.
- Supply chain planning processes and best practices
- Supply chain planning systems and architecture (SAP preferred)
- Experience in testing - ALM or equivalent preferred
- Platform Expertise - Be or become quickly an expert on software capabilities, intended use, and alignment to business process
- ERP systems (SAP preferred)
Leadership Experience and Skills:
- Can-do attitude - Positive attitude a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; English and local language.
- Excellent team and project management skills, including project structuring.
- Participates in cost reduction and process simplification
- Able to convey thought leadership into effective presentation materials
- Excellent skills in leading and working with people and teams. P
- Demonstrated skills in effectively building relationships with stakeholders and business leaders
Back to top