Project Manager & System Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Experienced System Engineer with strong background in Mechanical Engineering
- The candidate will act as Project manage & System engineer, working with OEM on developing complex multidisciplinary system, involving Moving mechanisms, electronics, SW & Control.
- Main areas of responsibility
- Act as Technical Focal point for variety of issues, tasks & escalation related to the module.
- Responsible on writing technical specifications based on requirements derived from Marketing, System, Engineering and Customer Assurance requests. Has full responsibility on systems delivery meeting specification, timeline and budget
- Responsible on integration of the OEM module into the system
- Managing technical tasks, priorities, escalations and timeline. Responsible on coordination with R&D matrix, program partners and outside the matrix stack holders
- Leading the Design Reviews, integration with the system
- Strong hands on background, ability of troubleshooting of the failures in the systems
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, M.SE (Master in System Engineering) is strong advantage
- Strong background as a Mechanical engineer with experience in design of electro-mechanical systems, involving motion, mechanisms and control. Proven experience of 3-5 years.
- Experience of 1-2 years in System engineering
- Experience in managing OEM or subcotractor
- Experience of working in international corporate / big domestic company
- Capability of solving complex multidisciplinary problems
- Self-motivated, good presentation skills
- Good level of English is a must
Back to top