Project Manager: Ink Supplies: Completions Supply Chain & Business Development
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Seeking an experienced project manager with exceptional PM skills and experience to define and drive Completions strategy and development. Define future packaging and supply chain road map on inkjet supplies in line with digital and omni channel transformation in industry. Manages project scope, schedule, resources, deliverables and reviews, in conjunction with cross functional WW internal partners. Capable to present, communicate and interact with senior level of executives within HP and externally. Responsible for establishing detailed project scope and schedule with design management and stakeholders. Maintain project progress status and visibility via working meetings and reports. Actively manage risks, issues, and escalations in partnership with the designers and business
- Lead/participate in continuous Completions Development capability gap assessment.
- Frame and gain approval for projects to address Completions capability gaps.
- Lead WW program and project teams ensuring that written plans, schedules, and budgets aligned with broader organizational objectives.
- Use established project management tools and methods to keep team deliverables on schedule, on budget, meeting quality and customer satisfaction goals.
- Understand business requirements and orchestrate the team's deliverables to meet those needs. Communicate plans and status and manage issues across organizational boundaries.
- Contribute to process improvements and strategy formation across the organization.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Business Mgmt, Engineering or equiv
- PMP/PMI certification (preferred)
- Typically 6+ years of Project management or related work experience.
- Experience in online FFMG related (preferred)
- Ideally experience is a mix of engineering, supply chain, marketing / business
- Highly analytical approach with strong financial skills and demonstrated data driven decision making
- Ability to act autonomously role with limited management direction
- Excellent leadership skills, including coaching, teambuilding, conflict resolution, and management with demonstrated ability to lead global teams.
- Ability to influence across and up/down in a highly matrixed organization.
- Balances strategic thinking with tactical action to drive results.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
- Excellent problem solving skills and effective collaboration.
- Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver effective program management solutions.
- Understands technology and business trends and how they impact on the printing business.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top