Project Manager in Graphics Business (f/m)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
We are looking for a Project Manager/Account Service Manager (ASM) in the Graphcis Solutions Business (GSB) organisation.
ASM for Indigo / PageWide (PWI) / Large Format (LFI) brands are responsible for managing a number of customer programs and coordinating them across multiple functional areas such as R&D, Marketing, Operations, Solutions Engineering and the Regions (Services). They understand market requirements, features and technical aspects of the press, partner solutions, product roadmaps, key technology concepts, and the competitive landscape in which our presses are sold. He or she are managing the daily communication to customer and all internal or external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the biggest HP Customer in EMEA (Strategic Accounts)
- Provide growth in printing volume
- Cooperation and project coordination with the customer CEO and all layers
- Guarantee service revenues and margin with high TCE (Total Customer Experience)
- Develop new concepts with CEO and Unit-Mgr.
- Responsible for the education of the employees of the customers incl. certifications plans
- Integrations of HP Legal department, if legal subjects are relevant
- Leadership and coordination in projects with Account Mgr., Country Mgr., Country Mgr.-Services, Supplies Business Mgr., Service Team Leads, Engineers
- In medium-term customer care of 4 to 10 customers/sites
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree, MBA preferred
- 7 years of experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
- Experience in Graphics business a plus
- Deep experience in handling external customers/escalations
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key HP Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods
- Handling of internal and external collisions
- Strong in communications and communication-discipline
- Consultation and Negotiation
- Team leadership
- Capable for cooperation
- Very good presentations skills
- Hold out critics (internal + external)
- Very good German and English - business fluent
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top