Quote to Cash Process Engineering
- Design and manage new processes to support services or new business capabilities expansion
- Document and maintain processes in the assigned area.
- Analyze and collect business/user requirements.
- Finalize and coordinate business specifications for system/application developments. Follow up with Product Management, Offer Management and Engineering
- Support the qualification and analysis of new requests from the New Service Introduction Program Managers
- Provide effective solutions, processes and control mechanism within defined areas
- Lead continuous process improvement activities
- Drive the process change from validation until fully operational in coordination associated teams (operational, training, reporting and others)
- Drive and control the testing of new Processes.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on specifications for new tools, projects, processes and applications
- Ensure that all activities are conducted within the established legal and HP policies
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies (L6S) as appropriate.
- Build strong linkages & business/process knowledge in the area of Order-to-Cash and related functions
- Communicates proactively on status, process standards, changes, issues and workarounds clearly and succinctly to business and operations teams.
- Owns the research and data analysis for moderately complex process improvement projects.
- Support the needs of the business/function during process design / improvement projects.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity (focus on dedicated area within OM) and understands business/customer impact
- Provides consultancy to external teams
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan for the deployment of new PSS Capabilities to support PSS business requirements
- Secure identification and engagement of all PSS Business stakeholders to secure the end to end deployment of new capabilities
- Secure that business requirements are fed on time and according to required specifications for Product Management and Engineering to develop the required IT assets
- Monitor project budget spend to secure sufficient funds for the successful deployment of the IT Assets
- Manage project governance through regular core project team review calls, project executive dashboard reporting availability in accordance to executive Governance structure
- Drive project escalations should project scope, budget or timeline are at risk
- Active capturing, tracking and follow up to closure of all project issues, risks and dependencies
- Ensure that all project documentation and deliverables are stored in the agreed SharePoint and all stakeholders have access to their relevant files
- Support NSI PMO for keeping project plan documentation up to date and according to IT Project & Process Engineering team standards and templates
- Provide ad hoc management reporting
- Support projects that impact multiple business units and/or Regions.
- Support POA projects with process improvements in the assigned area to meet ongoing business objectives
- Maintain the operational process knowledge, update documentation.
- Functional area ownership for defined areas or expertise – build up this expertise where necessary.
- Demonstrating passion for our Customers and Partners (operational teams).
- Ensure that HP policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are properly covered within the process work.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Professional experience: 5 years as Project Manager
- Process improvement related experience
Personal skills and qualities:
- Strong leadership / capacity of influence
- Excellent analytical skills, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to deal with conflict situations
- Positive, creative, structured and organized
- Change management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing capabilities
- Personal maturity and standing
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- Project Management
- Wide knowledge of HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- Knowledgeable of Sales and Business environment
- In-depth knowledge of HP Sales Operations Eco System
- Project and program management skills & experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements
- Basic project management skills (L6S certification a plus)
- Order-to-Cash operational and/or process know-how - experience in Sales Admin and/or Supply Chain
- Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle
- Customer service mentality
- Networking skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Ability and interest to work in a complex and multi-cultural and multi-lingual business environment
- Strong team player
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top