Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Apply statistical techniques to develop models of customer behavior such as response and buying patterns, internal market sizing, share of wallet, opportunities.
- Identify/develop metrics/ benchmarks and provide insight behind the information in the performance dashboard.
- Champion the utilization of common marketing processes and languages.
- Implement marketing processes and tools such as marketing resource management (MRM), customer relationship management (CRM) and customer knowledge management (CKM).
- Work with IT and end users to design, publish and maintain analytical reports to make key customer and marketing information available to sales, marketing and business owners.
- Analyze historical financial and operational metrics, such as business seasonality, lead, sales pipeline conversion rates, to drive action planning.
- Manage marketing projects to meet timelines and ensure that the project is useful for all stakeholders.
- Support and maintain marketing and sales policies with a particular focus on specific product line and/or region in compliance with local regulations.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing and/or project management experience.
- Experience in MRM or CRM applications; statistics background a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Working knowledge of marketing activities and practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in business and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top