The Project Manager applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
- Manages internal project delivery.
- Financial Budget improvement – Revenue and Costs Saving initiative deployment
- TCE management and improvement – Strategy and Process improvement initiative deployment
- Service Pricing and Price Book Management
- Collaterals development/management
- Install base accuracy – contract entitlement and FSE assignments needed for dispatching
- ASP development – working with any 3rd party service provider related to assigned business to identify and improve any Process or knowledge gaps
- Financial and Operational Data Analysis
- Uptime Kit Management and data sheets
Education and Experience Required
- First Level University degree or Equivalent Job Experience
- 3 + years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Understands project management methods.
- Participates in the Services PM Profession community.
- On a development plan leading to higher project management skills.
- Contributions have impact on HP business (Cost, Efficiency, TCE) generally less than $750K and/or internal project budget generally less than $350K.
- Works on straightforward projects where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of several factors
- Works on projects usually affecting two or fewer organizations
- Coordinates and integrates the work efforts and deliverables of a small to medium one function project team or sub-project of a larger project
- Project is typically in one location
- Manages projects with reasonable stakeholder deadlines
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top