HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
If you are ourProject Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Draw on previous experience of project management to successfully run high profile transitions work to deliver both our financial savings and strategic aims.
- To lead this project successfully, the Project Manager – Transitions will employ project management, business analysis and change management expertise that he / she will have developed through previous work. Through his / her work, the Project Manager will deliver change in a manner that:
- is controlled and sustainable
- is sensitive to the needs to stakeholders
- Engages and benefits stakeholders
- The Project Manager will play an important role in developing the department's strategic plans for transition. This will require a strong understanding of the personalization agenda for departments and clients. This will also require the ability to advice, challenge and work closely with senior managers and its partner organizations.
- Develop the main project plan and other associated plans for the project, working with relevant staff associated with project and beyond as appropriate.
- Manage delivery of the project and work with the Services team for Low level Design and others as appropriate to ensure sufficient resources for the project.
- Ensure the project delivers the required benefits on time and on target, meeting quality requirements
- Within a project-management framework. The Project Manager will manage whole projects to ensure transitions processes are developed and sustained.
- Develop and maintain communication at all levels across the organization to facilitate smooth and effective delivery of projects.
- Design, organize and facilitate change activity with staff at all levels and external stakeholders, developing changes that will meet their requirements and deliver the desired outcomes of the department.
- Promote new ways of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy-in and support at all levels of the service.
- Creatively apply business and technical knowledge to enable, support and review all aspects of change in the service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Service Transition and Release Management and its role in the IT Development life cycle
- Ability to organize self and others including effective scheduling, prioritization and time management skills, completing tasks to tight deadlines. Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude
- A proven track record of knowing what it takes to provide a consistently first class customer service internally and/or externally
- Create and manage OAC's (operational acceptance criteria) / run books in relation to new services being transitioned/ released into Operations and for changes to current services
- To produce and maintain the supporting documentation and procedures to the Service Handover process
- Responsible for the definition, documentation and successful completion of work
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor or Master Degree and (must have) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 10+ years IT infrastructure related project management experience where analysis of situation or data requires an evaluation of multiple factors
- 12-15 years of overall experience with proven track record.
- Experience in supporting T&T Solution Design and Proposal in our business pursuit process of significant contractual value, sizeable volume and span of scope ranging from Workplace Management Services, Personal Computer HW Refresh, Global Service Desk Transition, Managed Print Services Implementation.
- Proven record of demonstrating high degree of financial/cost awareness and accountability to take responsibility for multiple medium to large size projects of Total Project Budget above 5 Million.
- Solid senior stakeholder management skills and a proven ability to operate at senior levels of CxO-Level operations/Business Line Manager customer-facing liaison
- Ability to act autonomously role with limited management direction
- Leadership skills with a proven track record of developing high performing project teams
- Strong change management experience with the ability to influence, manage and rollout change
- Shows evidence of analytical ability and attention to detail. Appreciates the importance of commercial constraints
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top