Program Manager, Quality and Risk Management
- Active participant in the overall mission of the TMO to ensure an optimized/balanced portfolio, successful program execution and realized business outcomes.
- Lead centralized process for quality and risk management for the TMO to drive consistency across all programs/projects.
- Provide methods, templates, tools to project teams to ensure consistent program level oversight of overall quality and potential program risks.
- Collate data and analyze for portfolio programs/projects providing visibility, insights and recommendations to the program leaders and the TMO lead.
- Participate in identification of risk mitigation plans, engaging TMO leadership where appropriate.
- Identify and oversee critical path items to ensure each program stays on track.
- Manage the collection, collation and analysis of project/program data.
- Create cross program risk summary and mitigation plans.
- Provide visibility and deliver insights and recommendations to the program leaders and the TMO leadership on quality and risk topics.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Technology or Business Administration. Masters or higher degree preferred.
- 8+ years business experience. Corporate level experience for a large global/complex company preferred.
- Strong financial cost/benefit accounting experience required
- Functional experience in at least two of the following roles: Operations, PMO, analytics, IT or consulting
- Ability to work in fast paced, complex, global and dynamically changing environment
- Strong analytical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for driving transformation and change
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Comfort with a complex enterprise process and ecosystem
- A questioning, curious mind with a desire to continuously improve status quo
- Strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, ownership of results and customer focus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top