Program Manager - Public Sector
HP's print business is investing intently in A3 new product portfolio that will drive game change within the traditional copier marketplace. To support the launch of this portfolio and expand Market coverage, we are seeking to bring aboard individuals with deep Public Sector backgrounds and experience within the copier sales industry to develop and accelerate HP's Strategy.
The Public Sector Program Manager will apply a deep and broad understanding of Public Sector Frameworks (T&Cs, pricing, offering, required tools) to structure, drive and govern programs to go after that business. The hired candidate will report to the Managed Print Services Region Business Operations Manager with an additional strong dotted line into Region Sales Lead.
Critical responsibilities will be:
- Leads and structure, develop and fine tune Public Sector Solution portfolio offer over entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery and sales readiness and associated processes.
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive PS business improvements.
- Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet Public Sector Market needs and fuel profitable growth.
- Responsible for revenue and margin contribution for the Mange Print Service Public Sector Business.
- Provide leadership in the development, and execution of the HP Services Vision.
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that have a high impact on the services business.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees.
Multiyear Master consolidated experience in Public Sector business, coming preferably from Sales and/or Go to Market. Demonstrate mastery of Service Business Management
Advanced experience in several of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning.
Track record of managing larger, somewhat complex portfolio of Annuity Services.
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly developed project/ program management and change management skills. Solid understanding of business planning methods and business acumen.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams, develop relationships across organizations and accomplish goals under pressure situations. Strong skills in exercising independent judgment.
- Excellent presentation skills. Highly developed negotiation/ influencing skills.
- Strategic thinker who can execute tactically
- Positive attitude with a tenacious spirit to attack any challenge
- Likes to solve the hardest problems and have fun doing it
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top