Program Manager - Managed Print Services
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Program Manager - Managed Print Servicesin Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for driving Total Customer Experience for Managed Print Services, increase customer loyalty, proactively address the customer issues and improve SNPS and NPS for the region.
- Manage and resolve customer escalations – Provide resolution to the ongoing issues and own and drive process improvement projects to enhance the customer experience via proactive engagement.
- Drive Lean Six Sigma Culture change to make APJ MPS a process oriented organization. Train, mentor and coach the project leads
- Drive programs and projects to improve cost effectiveness across the region
- Implement and lead ISO certifications for the region by conducting internal audits, fixing the process gaps by identifying weaknesses in the system and taking corrective actions to fix the issues.
- Operational Excellence – Identify and drive business gap reduction for key pain points. Drive monthly cross functional Operations council to address customer, operations and business issues
- Drive culture of Operational Excellence and Customer Centricity
- Cross functional collaboration to address customer issues on timely basis.
- Create a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Above 10 years working experience
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Strong Business Acumen – Print and PC(Prefer Managed Print Services)
- Established management background of high level impact cross functional Projects
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate organization, culture and policies, cross functional roles and objectives.
- Skills in management of people and business relationships, knowledge in organizational design and planning, problem solving, managing individual and team productivity and dynamics, and excellent communication, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and drive change across functions; highly developed program management and change management.
- Management by influence with international, multi-cultural, virtual teams.
- Influence cross-functionally and on senior management level.
- Demonstrated customer centricity and management.
- Prefer Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Experience in deploying ISO Certification, Project Management Professional (PMP)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top