Program Manager for Mobility Software Enablement
Are you a self-starter? Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a 'start-up' project inside a Fortune 100 company?
Looking for a high energy candidate with interest in program management focusing on software product management, order management and licensing for new and existing customer expansion. Ideal candidate will also have limited experience in process flow documentation to support call center agent training.
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Supports a few projects within a medium scale program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for software products or service offerings specifically focused in the Mobility Managed Services product line.
- Develops portions of project and support documentation in accordance with provided guidance supporting critical call center training and introducing new capabilities to our go-to-market teams for customer facing collateral, meeting requirements under minimal guidance.
- Provides development support for project communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating documentation.
- Develops relationships with internal, cross organizational project teams for product development, services and customer support.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of project planning tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top