Program Manager – Enterprise Sales Strategy
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc. WW Enterprise Sales Strategy team is a central function that reports into the SVP and Head of WW Sales Strategy and Operations.
The team is responsible for delivering value to the Enterprise Sales Force across the world. Our charter includes Global Accounts Program, Digital transformation through HPs new HP2B platform, GTM integration for mergers and acquisitions, and driving other strategic Go-To-Market projects.
This role provides a unique opportunity to work on one of the key strategic projects for HP Inc. You will help drive program execution with the business units, regions, ensuring effective communication and alignment during tactical execution. You will work closely with the business owners, region teams and worldwide program teams.
The colleague we are looking for should have services / consulting experience managing complex multi-region transformation projects, and is ready to take the next step in her or his career by joining our team in Palo Alto.
This is a high visibility role with exposure to WW sales leaders, region and business unit leaders, and provides a platform to move into other sales and business strategy roles.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Program manage key Go-To-Market (GTM) and Enterprise Sales initiatives
- Provide strategic program oversight, governance, overall coordination, status reporting, and stability for complex cross-functional work efforts
- Partner with senior management to drive alignment on strategic direction, often involving trade-offs, negotiations, and resourcing
- Communicate decisions, plans, status, issues, and workarounds in order to achieve alignment across teams and region
- Drive cross-functional teams to execute to plan, and achieve results
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to strategy and program development at a regional, global and/or business-wide level
- Develop strong relationship and credibility with key executives, managers, and individual contributors to form effective partnerships
- Build financially sound, executable, data driven analysis in support of program execution
Scope and impact
- Part of a small, high performing team that defines and executes GTM projects
- Manages programs in a large, complex organization with multiple Business Units
- Brings together and manages virtual teams across functions and regions
- Implements high-impact transformational initiatives
- Working in a central function with Global reach
- Cross-functional and cross regional team work and communications
- Consults Senior Business leaders (Directors and above)
Education & Experience required
- Background in Services / Consulting industry preferably with experience designing / implementing / managing as-a-service business
- Bachelor's degree in business; MBA or advanced university degree highly desired
- Proven track record in program management of complex projects
- Typically 10+ years' of related experience
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Collaborate effectively with Regions, BUs, and other partners to ensure responsiveness to challenges, and alignment with business imperatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance between competing priorities and be flexible and creative
- Ability to learn fast and develop creative approaches to project objectives
- Ability to lead effectively in a complex and political environment, and deliver results; ability to influence without direct authority
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving skills, good business and financial acumen
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
Back to top