Responsibilities of the program manager
- Manage and provide regular update to sponsor and stakeholder throughout the program life cycle;
- Defining the program governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program's budget and timeline
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders' communication;
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program's "outcome" with the aid of the business change manager; and managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be good at preparation of executive presentations
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause.
- Moderate knowledge of IT and services industry Knowledge of company organization, policies, HPS services offerings, end to end processes, tools.
- Moderate level of planning, project management and change management skills.
- Leads teams to achieve results.
- Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Influence within same team and level.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 5+ years to establish proven track record in directly related business.
- Typically first level university degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree is a plus .
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top