Program Manager - Applied Strategic Pricing Capabilities
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing, Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks, mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Job Description Summary:
As the Applied Strategic Pricing capability Program Manager, you will join an industry-leading organization and l help take the OSP pricing capabilities to a new level, serving our customers in an Omni Channel, multi region environment. You will analyze the present pricing practices and develop an optimum strategic framework, along with a practical implementation plan, to optimize HP Inc. top and bottom-line in each region, recognizing regional differences and converge them as much as possible over time with a focus on immediate benefits and results. You will leverage your industry leading, applied and successfully demonstrated pricing practice background gained in working at a leading consulting firm or a combination of already applied learnings in the industry with prior consulting practice experience (second be referred). It is expected that advanced pricing analytics (e.g., elasticity and cross elasticity, price optimization, pricing waterfalls, and promotion effectiveness), and applied knowledge of statistical modeling and data analytics are area's you have successfully leveraged and implemented throughout your career.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Lead the design of a strategic roadmap for the organization to elevate OPS's strategic pricing practice to the next level serving multi region client in an Omni channel environment
- Develop associated practical implementation steps leading to top and bottom line benefits as we go opposed to a long development tome and a latter benefits realization
- Align with regional pricing practice teams that are at various stages in regions or to be create to augment and where possible leverage their work for faster success and leveraged learnings
- Drive visualization and interpretation of results of the analyses, including strategy recommendations
- Present the results and the corresponding recommendations to the relevant stakeholders, including senior leadership
- possesses strong, expert knowledge in advanced strategic pricing models and tool including the required mathematical modeling expertize
- verse in traditional transactional business models as well as in annuity and service driven business models
- Design and implement dashboards for the management to track current sales/profit performance
- Develop and implement frameworks and processes for systematic data analysis
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top