At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions, including methods, operation sequences, and processes for the manufacturing of parts, component sub- assemblies, and final assemblies, based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements and executes established time standards, production area layouts, and requirements for manufacturing tooling and processes for subsystems and portions of new products; develops cost estimates, capacity models, and recommendations for tooling and process requirements.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced manufacturing and development partners regarding process and standards compliance, manufacturing issues, and recommendations for problem resolution for manufacture of existing products.
- Participates as a member of project team of other manufacturing engineers and internal and outsourced manufacturing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality manufacturing solutions for low to moderately- complex products fromnew-product introduction through end of lifecycle.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technology or manufacturing-related engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using engineering tools and software packages to design and automate manufacturing processes.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and methodologies to validate manufacturing process and tooling design and specifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.
Back to top