Professional Services Security Consultant
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Professional Services Security Consultant in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Support pursuits and leads security engagement in complex deals, developing engagement proposals and leading engagement teams to deliver outcomes matching established client expectations.
- Perform audits of security policies, standards and procedures, and document recommendations to align findings with industry-recognized best practices
- Proactively identify technical and architectural security risks, and document recommendations to improve an organization's overall security posture
- Perform Vulnerability Scanning and system audits
- Be familiar with regulatory and industry security standards, and have experience in testing against those standards
- Perform system and application penetration testing, threat analysis, and document solutions based on test results
- Maintain working knowledge of advanced security threats, vulnerabilities and exploits
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports, including presentations, for both technical and executive audiences
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field plus 7 years professional experience; or similar Bachelor's degree plus 10 years professional experience.
- Holds a current certification in one of the following: OSCP, GPEN, GSNA, CPSA
- Also holds a current certification in one of the following: CISSP, CISM or equivalent
- Experience assessing, designing and implementing end-point security solutions and platforms. Hands-on working experience with relevant enterprise technology (e.g. McAfee, Symantec, Microsoft Security Suite, Carbon Black, etc). Familiarity with interactive and automated penetration testing.
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley, SSAE16.
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity industry best practices and guidance, including NIST Cybersecurity Framework, OWASP, CIS Critical Security Controls, ISO 27001/2.
- Understanding of access security methods such as firewalls, proxies, virtual private networks, and IDS/IPS.
- Proficiency with TCP/IP, UDP, WAN/LAN routing, VLAN architecture concepts.
- Proficiency with Windows, Linux, VM, UNIX, scripting such as Perl, and Python.
- Experience with security configuration and testing of networking systems.
- Strong communication skills, technical knowledge, project management skills, and the ability to document and present findings and recommendations to the client's senior management.
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across multiple customers
- Experience in leading teams in the delivery of security engagements
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top