Professional Services Infrastructure Consultant
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Personal Systems Services is looking for strong technical, customer facing person to drive end point device Infrastructure engagements. This includes Assessments, Preparation (Image Development, Application Remediation, Browser integration), Deployment planning, and Solution Delivery, as well as limited ongoing support and updates. It often extensions into Manageability solutions (SCCM, Intune, AirWatch, etc.), Cloud, O365, and related integration points. It also includes various levels of associated Security assessments and advisory services. The position will be primarily customer facing supporting key HP customers.
- Deliver professional consultancy and be the lead HP consultant on Microsoft Windows 10/Modern Management migration and deployment and associated security consulting.
- Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for end point manageability solutions.
- Is usually the Principal Consultant who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
- Regularly leads multi-functional and multi resource teams.
- Provides the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations. May need to develop new methods to apply to situations.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to proposal efforts, solution design.
- Provides consulting advice to customer senior IT leadership and sets strategic direction for customers based on HP's solutions and products
Education, Experience and Skills required:
- 12+ years of professional experience in consulting for primarily Infrastructure, Security a definite plus
- Master of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a Masters degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (15+ years in total).
- Professional level German and English
Technical Knowledge required:
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Migrations
- Windows 10 -Knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System on:
- System Center Configuration Manager - In-depth knowledge of SCCM Operating System Deployment methodology and best practices. Knowledge on the latest SCCM versions and changes/
- Intune - in depth knowledge of Intune and alternate MDM management solutions.
- Imaging - a deep understanding of the imaging process for custom images, to be deployed across a network and able to articulate the value of different image and provisioning approaches.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools such as MDT, System Center Orchestrator, USMT.
- Knowledge on building task sequences for the operating system deployment.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure - VDI (Optional)
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world's most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top