Produktmanager Photo Lifestyle (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
We are looking for a Product Manager (f/m) to join our team in Böblingen who will take business and category responsibility for Photo Lifestyle Category (temporary contract for 2 years).
- Responsible for business and category of Photo Lifestyle Category including financials, i. e. Revenue, Sell Thru, Inventory, Margin, Contra and other KPIs such as Market Share
- Responsible for managing the category forecast, alignment with local sales on sell thru forecast
- Lead the overall Photo lifestyle business plan in alignment with the Category, Sales and marketing organization
- Work closely with the EMEA organization on category objectives and support needed.
- Own quarterly Game Plan alignment and execution
- Plan, implement and track ROI for short term and quarterly promotions
- Track ongoing market and consumer insights and share, i. e. competitive behavior, consumer insights, market share (GfK, IDC, Big Data) to develop and execute the Category plan
- Drive Online initiatives to grow traffic, reviews and ratings for the new Photo Lifestyle Category
- Drive Sales Channel Management (Omnichannel Pricing, coordination, conflict management)
- Aggressively grow revenue and units of the new Photo Lifestyle Category leveraging existing HP channels and building new sales channels with focus is on new Photo Printer line up with HP Envy Photo and HP Sprocket family including the photo paper, accessories and app ecosystem
- Acquire new Partners incl. onboarding and development (e.g. partners with targeted audience Millenials/Generation Z; strong focus on Telco Channels, Fashion Retail, Mailorder, Online Specialists and new other channels)
- Align closely with existing HP Consumer and Commercial sales teams and their sales partners on an integrated and fully aligned Route to Market plan
- Align ATL, Trade Marketing and partner marketing plans for the overall category to drive business results
- Identify marketing partnerships
- Establish strong partner marketing plans and ROI tracking
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 3-5 years' experience in running country based category management
- 3-5 years' experience in Sales and Sales business development roles in Retail and Commercial sales motions (existing partner and channel network)
- 3-5 years' experience in working with Printing products and local market specifics (Germany/Austria)
- Proven experience in building new business segments (identifying and hunting new partners)
- Proven experience in Millenials/Generation Z markets, sales channels and how marketing can help to drive adoption
- Proven experience in working closely with customers in a Sales role
- Ideally leverage existing personal relationships to achieve short term results
- Strong Business Analytics
- Strong knowledge in Online Sales and the Online Ecosystem alongside the customer journey
- Proven track record of consistently achieving business goals in country organization
- Proven experience in influencing and working in matrix teams
- Languages: Excellent German and English skills (both written and verbal)
- Travel required (30-50% travel time in Germany and Austria)
What is in for you?
We are characterized an extremely employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way» . Above all, we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers.
In addition, we offer our employees flexible working hours, a competitive salary and future-oriented benefits such as company pension plans. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top