At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Product Specialist in Thailand, you will have a chance to:
- Actively contribute to the definition of the category business plan
- Establish relationships and represent team with sales force and other partners at senior level
- Manage product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment
- Functional and profit and loss responsibilities for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, sales force communication)
- May participate in engagement partnership with external IT vendors
- Do product training, product launches, optimize category of A3 and A4 printers
- Manage and understand the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Economics or related field
- 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experience preferred, including but not limited to eCommerce/Digital Marketing
- Consumer and/or commercial partner management expertise
- End user account management as an alternative IT industry knowledge
- Business planning skills, multidimensional
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Alex J.Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top