Product Reliability Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Product Reliability Engineer in Malaysia , you will have a chance to
- responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of the inkjet supplies in meeting the desired performance levels to deliver the expected customer experience
- Collaborating with various functional groups such as a process, supply chain, procurement and customer assurance
- Responsible for performing evaluation of product/process changes, resolve quality issues, drive containment of affected parts during a quality escalation.
- Continuously review and improve the product quality system.
- support the NPI activities for new products and extensions and work with R&D to transfer them to the manufacturing
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Material / Manufacturing or Equivalent. Diploma holders with relevant experience will be considered as well
- Strong leadership skills
- Possess good understanding of manufacturing process, methodologies and environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good understanding of quality assurance & process control knowledge
- Excellent team player, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and tight schedules
- Proactive, innovative and self-motivating
Back to top