Product Marketing Manager - Managed Services
HP Inc. is 'reinventing' itself and in the process, launching new product categories and service offerings. The Personal Systems Marketing organization is looking for a smart and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points, market dynamics, and delivering compelling messages and content to bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
In this role as Product Marketing Manager for HP Managed Services, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and help accelerate the growth of one of the company's most successful businesses. If you like fast-paced entrepreneurial work environments, partnering with engineering, marketing, and ecosystem partners, and have a passion for execution excellence throughout the entire product lifecycle, this might be the perfect role for you!
- Conduct market research and other analysis to derive insights; apply insights to marketing bill of materials and share them with product management to influence services roadmap and customer end-to-end experience
- Develop value proposition and messaging
- Develop the service go-to-market plan
- Work with outbound marketing and worldwide regions to formulate awareness and demand generation plans
- Develop and maintain marketing bill of materials and land it with key audiences
- Conduct competitive research and provide competitive selling guidance to HP Field, specialists, and channel partners
- Establish and report on key performance indicators as they relate to go-to-market activities and marketing bill of materials adoption
- Oversee sales enablement including the development of training curriculum, and provide 'train the trainer' training worldwide
- Orchestrate product launches and services updates
- Identify opportunities for differentiation and provide thought leadership in the areas of product, routes to market, customer experience, and marketing strategy and tactics
- Track business performance and provide strategic deal support when appropriate
- Drive strong collaboration and coordination with regions, outbound marketing, product planning, product management, engineering, and customer support
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – you have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. And you enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems
- A good communicator and collaborator – You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You're a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy "bringing it all together"
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of services and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family
- The successful candidate will have 7+ years of product management or product marketing experience in technology and/or IT services coupled with success launching new products or services
- Demonstrated ability to translate market trends and customer insights into executable product and service guidance
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and product messaging targeted to commercial segments
- Experience developing value proposition and positioning for multiple products/services in a line
- Experience with recurring and/or online revenue models
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top