Product Marketing Manager
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Display Product Marketing Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to :
- Based on a strong knowledge of trends in the industry affect the strategy/direction of the product line/line of services or solutions.
- Suggest strategy changes internally and with external partners.
- Lead projects that involve cross- functional coordination to provide integrated products/services/ solutions.
- Improve processes affecting their workgroup and interfaces; e.g., forecast system, obsolesces process with retailers.
- Seen by sales team as an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners.
- Regularly recommend product/ service/solution strategic direction to senior management.
- Often create innovative solutions to enhance sales of the product lines or line of services/solutions.
- Seen by sales team as an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners
Are you a high-performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
- 10 years in product marketing fundamentals.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a general marketing function beyond Product Marketing
- Experience working with/in the Greater China Market
- Proven track-record in the IT industry, experience in Displays Category will be an advantage
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top