Product Marketing Internship, MBA
- Spring, TX
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for Product Marketing, MBA Internship. Qualified applicants will be contacted in concert with the approval and publication of identical, approved positions within HP. Candidates who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology sector including by not limited to, African American, Latino, Native American, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
As a product marketing intern, within our Personal Systems business, you will:
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy
- Develop campaign from brief to in market launch
- Lead social and digital strategy support
- Source and develop content for on-product and in-market usage
- Partner cross-functionally to ideate, prioritize, and deliver frictionless customer experiences
- Develop business case analysis and validate products and services with end customers
- Create buy-in for the marketing vision both internally and with key external partners
- Act as an HP Brand Ambassador and reinforce the brand at every step of product development and delivery
MBA Candidate with focus on marketing or other applicable areas of study
Back to top