Product Manager - Home Printing
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
This an exciting opportunity to join HP as our Product Manager for Home Printing. In this role, you will be accountable for our reinvention in Home Printing, developing our portfolio of hardware working with regional and worldwide teams to ensure success in our local market.
If you are successful in becoming our Product Manager for Home Printing Solutions, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Manage the product marketing and analytics for HP Home Printing Systems Product
- Manage the financial and operational metrics of the category – revenue, gross margin, market share, owned inventory, channel inventory.
- Ownership and accountability of the 4Ps process (Product, Price, Place, Promotion).
- Ongoing planning and execution process, through collaboration with sales, marketing and other functional teams.
- External engagement with channel partners (retail, wholesaler and reseller)
- Own the relationship with Regional and local key stake holders on financial metrics, pricing, product launch, forecasting, share targeting,
- Engagement with media and other external influencers
- Managing pricing strategy in relation to FX fluctuations and effects on market demand, GM, FX hedging, pricing parity and price and stock protection
- Collaborate across functional teams (sales, distribution, supply chain, marketing)
- Market segmentation and market share analysis, leading to projections and strategic planning
- Manage stock levels through accurate forecasting and analysis of sell-through and weekly stock levels
- Portfolio margin analysis and profit reviews
To be successful in this role, you will need:-
- Multidimensional business planning and analysis skills
- Financial planning and modelling, comfortable to manage business reviews and reporting.
- To be numerate, with knowledge of P&L Management.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of overall print market and across functions and disciplines.
- High knowledge of product marketing, product lifecycle, product pricing, sales support and selling.
- Experience of managing sales forecasting
- Skilled at product evangelizing and training with development of effective sales tools
- Strong communication skills at a management level internally and externally
- Negotiation skills, together with the ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Experience in managing Strategic relationships with Distributors and Partners
- Knowledge of market segmentation and market share analysis
- Experience of stock level management through accurate forecasting and analysis of sell-through
- Experience of managing pricing and channel discount structures
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top