Product Manager - Customer Support and Order Management
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Implement and measure web or interactive marketing projects to reach online customers or internal audiences.
- Implement and measure editorial plan and content for online properties, landing pages or websites.
- Maintain product information, configurations and pricing on the web, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and customer-friendly presentation.
- Manage and juggle many unrelated projects under tight deadlines.
- Manage assignments to agencies or contractors as needed.
- Track, measure and report business group or country measurements of success such as web traffic, revenue and leads generated, TCE.
- Manage project budgets as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Experience with web technology, programming languages, applications and techniques.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Writing and editing for the web - requires some peer or manager review.
- Web analytics (measurement, ROI).
- Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Prioritization, project management and time management skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies (all channels and pricing models).
- Basic knowledge of Internet principles and web site production.
- Knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
- Maintain HP marketing management systems as needed.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top