At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Drive the definition of a product/ service/solution (PSS) family/ portfolio through R&D and solutions teams.
- Determine appropriate PSS family positioning prior to introduction.
- Determine initial PSS pricing strategy.
- Influence third parties to enhance solutions capabilities.
- Regularly meet with customers or partners during the sales process.
- Provide closed-loop post-analysis of PSS family strategies.
- Determine and lead an appropriate product/service/solution family introduction process to assure an effective launch within the region.
- Work with retailers and customers to affect demand.
- Drive the inventory strategy.
- Influence appropriate third parties to enhance solutions capabilities.
- Determine appropriate ongoing pricing in support of established pricing strategy.
- Work with sales and manufacturing, to lead the PSS Family obsolescence process for the region.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly knowledgeable of product/solution family and the business needs of the target customers.
- 7 years experience in product marketing fundamentals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general marketing function either through education or work experience.
Back to top