HP leads the PC and Print market worldwide and HP.com is HP's global eCommerce arm that focuses on Consumer and SMB markets. HP.com is where our customers go to be inspried about HP's products, learn about HP's latest innovation and purchase those products online. We recently revamped the HP.com store and are looking for top product talent to join our Global Product Management team as we continually expand HP.com's functionality and improve the user experience.
You will join HP.com's Global Product Management team, which builds and continuously improves our world-class user experience and capabilities across both desktop and mobile devices. As a Global Product Manager (PM) at HP.com, you will own a suite of product capabilities and features along with the supporting infrastructure. By effectively managing your products, you will be a key contributor in helping HP.com continue to innovate and enhance the user experience to achieve its business objectives. Winning requires continuous innovation and a constant attention to detail in an ever changing environment.
The ideal PM candidate will work with other PMs to lead and support initiatives that simplify and improve the entire HP.com experience. You will identify and scope innovative opportunities for new customer capabilities and collaborate with engineering, design and the global business units to conduct experiments and implement your winning ideas.
- Work with the HP.com Product Team to develop and maintain the site's global product roadmap.
- Drive global product requirement definition (writing PRDs), product prioritization and planning of new features.
- Lead the creation & development of products in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders, managing the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Communicate with management and senior executives about product requirements, direction, development and launch management, and provide metrics on performance against goals.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Support solution design and integration, define user acceptance testing, and provide post implementation support to stakeholders and end-users.
- Manage third-party developers or partners, along with influencing future product feature planning with vendors.
- Keen understanding of the most recent trends around consumer web usage.
The ideal candidate is someone who constantly raises the bar individually and for the team, thrives under pressure, can dive deep into data and derive actionable insights, and can work with diverse stakeholders and a geographically diverse team. This candidate will use analytical reasoning to assess customer and product metrics, evaluate the competitive environment, and utilize their charisma and business acumen to drive business results.
Education and Experience
3-5 years of work experience in "web site" environment
BS in computer science, engineering or equivalent is a plus
eCommerce experience is a plus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top