The Home Printing Solutions (HPS) is focused on delivering great customer experiences and supporting innovative business models. Within HPS, the Print Platform and Operations (PPO) team provides cloud based services include web experiences and ecommerce solutions to broader printing teams.
As the Senior Product Manager for the HP Connected website, you will be at the heart of reinvention and innovation activities happening across print organization. You will be an integral part of a web development team providing leadership and guidance to create new experiences for our consumer print customers. In addition, you will be working cross functionally with mobile app teams, backend platform services, support and analytics teams.
As a leader and great communicator, you will represent your projects to senior management in multiple cross functional reviews. Acting as the “CEO of the product” you will define roadmaps, prioritize features, track key analytics, guide design and stand by the quality of your product.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for website
- Effectively communicates the strategy to all relevant internal teams and stakeholders
- Become the hub for all critical information relevant to web based engagement of the consumer print customer
- Provide transparency in developing your roadmap and prioritization of features,
- Champion use of customer feedback and metrics to support your decisions.
- Apply lean techniques to evolve features quickly with the great customer value.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Agile / Scrum certification preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and application of lean and agile methodologies
- Demonstrated skills in Scaled Agile Development, ideally with Jira tools
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics and reporting tools
- Great communication skills at technical and executive levels
- Ability to create customer surveys and research strategies
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top